This site is a functional demo of capabilities and ideas for the next Post615.org website.
The intent of this demo is to show capabilities of a system to help the Post organize and communicate internally, as well as be used as a marketing and PR hub to present our community outreach and events. The pages/events can then be shared out to other sites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Some example functionality shown by this mockup/demo:
- Calendar Of Events (with security options… ie… Public, Post Members Only, Organization Only (BlueHat, SAL, Aux), Officer Only)
- Ability to Display Cantina Events Separate from Official Legion Meetings, Etc.
- The current demo does not illustrate Member Only / Restricted features.
- Officer’s Listings for each organization
- Documents, Forms, Volunteer Signup Pages, Membership Join/Signup
- One-Stop place to find links to other resources (VA, Warren County Veterans Admin, My Legion, Flag and Emblem)
- News – a Place to post news directly, and also bring in other news sources, such as the Post’s Substack News Page.
- Event Dedicates Pages (Pages dedicated to larger, signature events, which can then be shared out to other media/social outlets)
- SAL Fourth of July Fireworks
- Auxiliary Gift / Food Drives
- Memorial Day activities